Old Green City Server Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Green City Server Forums

Forums Not Active

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Removal Of Inactive Members Houses

Go down 
+2
Eliofjah
Papanator
6 posters

Remove Inactive Houses/Shops?
Yes
Removal Of Inactive Members Houses Vote_lcap21%Removal Of Inactive Members Houses Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
No
Removal Of Inactive Members Houses Vote_lcap50%Removal Of Inactive Members Houses Vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Give Three Days Notice Before Removal
Removal Of Inactive Members Houses Vote_lcap21%Removal Of Inactive Members Houses Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Other
Removal Of Inactive Members Houses Vote_lcap7%Removal Of Inactive Members Houses Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Papanator
Admin
Admin
Papanator

Removal Of Inactive Members Houses Empty
PostSubject: Removal Of Inactive Members Houses   Removal Of Inactive Members Houses EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 7:37 am

I have a few inactive houses in Iza which i plan to tear down as the owners have not been seen for 2-3weeks with no notice of saying that they would be away. I know some of you would count this as griefing. But whats the point of a building just standing there which nobody wants to buy, and would rather build theyre own house/shop. This applys for all citys not just Iza. Also as im Iza mayor now, tell me things you would like to add/remove and il try to help you the best i can. Smile Thanks

Here you can see how much space these 2 houses are taking up. I wouldnt mind letting players have the land after for free. As long as it will have more use then this is. Thanks Smile
Iza Mayor WillPappy Smile

Removal Of Inactive Members Houses Unwant10 Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/UndergroundDubstep
Papanator
Admin
Admin
Papanator

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Inactive Members Houses   Removal Of Inactive Members Houses EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 7:55 am

If you have voted other, please tell me the other suggestion rather then leaving it -_-
Back to top Go down
Eliofjah

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Inactive Members Houses   Removal Of Inactive Members Houses EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 8:43 am

in my opinion we have a very very very very large map to work with no sense in taking out what is there when you could simply build more. Minecraft really doesnt have that many things to do, one is mine for diamond to make diamond items to mine for more diamond, two is to build and enjoy eachothers creativity not shoot it down.
Back to top Go down
nice2835

nice2835

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Inactive Members Houses   Removal Of Inactive Members Houses EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 8:55 am

i am in agreeableness with eli
Back to top Go down
Papanator
Admin
Admin
Papanator

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Inactive Members Houses   Removal Of Inactive Members Houses EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 10:07 am

well il take down then what people havent had permission for to build and leave their house...maybe
Back to top Go down
nice2835

nice2835

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Inactive Members Houses   Removal Of Inactive Members Houses EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 2:31 pm

MOSt have had permission form ne0.
Back to top Go down
willpapp

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Inactive Members Houses   Removal Of Inactive Members Houses EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 9:00 pm

Neo's not here anymore. All im doing is cleaning up the city
Back to top Go down
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Inactive Members Houses   Removal Of Inactive Members Houses EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 11:37 pm

I think the idea is good and it should be applied in the crowded zones of the city but only for those buildings that aren't so pleasing or that stand in the way of another building. I think Neo would have done the same thing if he was still around.

This could bring abit of freshness to central Iza. As well as some moneymaking if Will wants to hire demolishers Smile
Back to top Go down
Papanator
Admin
Admin
Papanator

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Inactive Members Houses   Removal Of Inactive Members Houses EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 10:57 am

i already hire demolishers Smile if you wanna help i pay 10 mossy and 1 diamond per large structure, thanks dan Smile
Back to top Go down
freggi
freggi

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Inactive Members Houses   Removal Of Inactive Members Houses EmptyNovember 25th 2010, 3:50 am

Hmmm, shouldn't this be at Iza's forum area? I thought you meant inactive houses all around the server.
Back to top Go down
Papanator
Admin
Admin
Papanator

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Inactive Members Houses   Removal Of Inactive Members Houses EmptyNovember 25th 2010, 5:08 am

well it is for all around the server in seperate citys if you agree to it. But for Iza.
Back to top Go down
austin101
austin101

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Inactive Members Houses   Removal Of Inactive Members Houses EmptyDecember 10th 2010, 4:19 am

I missed the poll, but I would vote yes.

This is how ghost towns get started. IF the players no longer play on the server and some wants to build over their land, I say let them. Post a sign in front of their structure with a two or 3 week notice. If they don't reply then its safe to assume they don't use that lot anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Inactive Members Houses   Removal Of Inactive Members Houses Empty

Back to top Go down

Removal Of Inactive Members Houses
Page 1 of 1