Old Green City Server Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Green City Server Forums

Forums Not Active

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nice2835

nice2835

IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY* Empty
PostSubject: IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY*   IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY* EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 8:23 am

PLEASE re-post here. and i will immediately go on and promote you so you can build.

Only post here if you have already posted and nobody in-game did promote you !
Back to top Go down
attackof

PostSubject: Could I join please :D   IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY* EmptyDecember 10th 2010, 3:41 am

My username is attackofthedead and your server seems awesome Very Happy
May i join?
Back to top Go down
coppinator

coppinator

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY*   IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY* EmptyDecember 10th 2010, 5:21 am

My name is Fenrirslayer and have also posted a request to join.
Back to top Go down
nice2835

nice2835

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY*   IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY* EmptyDecember 11th 2010, 6:53 am

ng a sweep of whitelist requests, prepare to be added
Back to top Go down
olleb

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY*   IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY* EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 11:16 am

i would like to join.
ign: olleb

ty ^^
Back to top Go down
Blobla

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY*   IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY* EmptyDecember 20th 2010, 10:12 pm

my name is blobla
Back to top Go down
freeburd

PostSubject: well then   IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY* EmptyDecember 25th 2010, 8:06 am

well then i suppose that my other request was noid due to something that i dont understand. Im sick of re wrighting my request so im just going to
copy and paste it cause im sick of typing...keep in mind that i had to retype my request so theres many mistakes in it and i got sick of it.

Wink
Back to top Go down
freeburd

PostSubject: here ya go   IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY* EmptyDecember 25th 2010, 8:08 am

WELL it seems that i DID wright my whitelist because now i have to slightly alter my name.
can somebody straigten this out because i just wrote another
request that took a while.
im still confused on to how i cant get my old account back and its starting to agravate me.
anyways ide like to rejoin the server that i was KICKED FROM why was i btw i thought people that didnt were just newcomers and couldent build? this really puts a halt on things and just confuses me to no end. if you want to make me whitelist dont boot me from the server just make me newcomer then when i do put me back to my
current status.
is it hard?
anyway since freeburd is NOT the real name and freeberd is i suppose you can enter me
again because i have whitelisted my proof being that i have
to change my name by one letter. ill be intrested to see what you have to say. -_- there you go
Back to top Go down
nice2835

nice2835

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY*   IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY* EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 9:29 am

Freeberd, you have been banned from our server indefinitely and with no possible means of reconciling your way back onto the server. You have been: IP-banned from our server, and IP-banned from the forums. Please find a new server to play on, and don't take it too personally. Your building style was... unique and technical. If I may, I'd suggest a pvp server, roleplaying server, or pure survival style server.
Back to top Go down
tinou38400

PostSubject: HELP   IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY* EmptyFebruary 25th 2011, 10:46 pm

Can someone explain me what i have to do before i can build because i have a gray name.
Please help me.
Back to top Go down
tinou38400

PostSubject: Tinou's application   IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY* EmptyFebruary 25th 2011, 11:26 pm

My ingame name is tinou38400
I will like to live in desert city and i want to join this server because my old server didn't update to 1.3 and i also want to join this server because i am extremely creative.I am 14 years old and i like rock music.When i am older i want to be an inventer.I have registered on the green city forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY*   IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY* Empty

Back to top Go down

IF YOU STILL HAVEN"T BEEN WHITELISTED *STICKY*
Page 1 of 1