Old Green City Server Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Green City Server Forums

Forums Not Active

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You're in the army now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Limp3
Admin
Admin
Limp3

You're in the army now Empty
PostSubject: You're in the army now   You're in the army now EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 4:09 am

Since Notch has announced that he will add DMG in the next patch, Rapture has answered the call and picked up the coat of arms!

The Raptorian Imperial Legion;

The army logo is a black rectangle (Obsidian) with 3 or 1 dot/s (Netherstone), this symbolizes that the area is under the Raptorian Legion's protection.

Ranks are; Tirones, Munifex, Praetorian, Legate.

Rapture will now demand a weapon licence from inhabitants, you can pay for a licence, otherwise only military personnel is allowed to wield arms.

Our army also work as mercenary's, if a town wants protection, we can provide it for a small fee.

Our motto is "Protect & Enforce" and that's exactly what we'll do, (IF Yogoda decides that PVP will be ENABLED THAT IS! OTHERWISE; Ignore this part) if someone breaks to many rules, ignore warnings etc, we WILL use lethal force.

"The Raptorian Imperial Legion is recruiting, will YOU pick up the coat of arms and serve our cause?"

Back to top Go down
TroyAtUC

PostSubject: Re: You're in the army now   You're in the army now EmptyDecember 1st 2010, 7:54 am

So I have been retro fitting my house outside of rapture to deal with the mobs and haven't been in Rapture for a while. I was in there Today though to check things out and see any new things. I learned from a fellow citizen that the mobs can't hurt you in the city (which is awesome since outside I am nervous of creeper attacks). My question is can we hurt each other in the cities?

And just so we are clear no bows or swords in Rapture? Like openly carrying them cause none in the inventory seems a little much and hard to control?

BTW If I'm on and you guys need help building or protection or what not just ask and I'll be there. It is good to break up the styles of play. And I've got tons of material sitting in chests that is going to be difficult to use outside of Rapture with the mobs.
Back to top Go down
TimmySP
TimmySP

PostSubject: Re: You're in the army now   You're in the army now EmptyDecember 1st 2010, 8:04 am

Yes you can still hurt other players in the cities. Sure you can help build. We are currently building a university next to the arena. If you have any ideas on what could be added to it just tell us Smile We have some unfinished work on it to that needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
nice2835

nice2835

PostSubject: Re: You're in the army now   You're in the army now EmptyDecember 1st 2010, 8:04 am

i belive the whole server is carebear from the beginning
Back to top Go down
Limp3
Admin
Admin
Limp3

PostSubject: Re: You're in the army now   You're in the army now EmptyDecember 5th 2010, 11:13 pm

Troy: Having weapons inside your inventory is none of our concern. But walking around with a sword in your hand, without a licence isn't allowed. It's just so that the military will have some sort of funktion, and that we'll need one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're in the army now   You're in the army now Empty

Back to top Go down

You're in the army now
Page 1 of 1